HSF Application Timeline
Your application and circumstances are important to us! We individually evaluate each family’s situation and needs. Thank you for your patience during the application process.
When we receive your application,we will notify you by email.
If any documents or information is missing from your application, we will contact you.
When your application is complete, we will notify you by email.
**The rest of the process takes 4-6 weeks
from this point**
In the case your application is NOT approved, we will notify you by email.
When your application is approved, we will notify you by email.
Your check will arrive 2-3 weeks after approval with instructions on what paperwork and/or receipts you must return to us in 45 days.
If your application is not completed in 3 months it will expire and we will notify you by email.
Do I Qualify?
To qualify for a Children of Single Parents grant:
- You must be homeschooling for at least 6 months.
- You must have legal custody of the children you are homeschooling.
- At least one of your children must be of compulsory school age (5-19).
- If you have ever received an HSF grant, you must have sent in your signed statement and receipts (if required). If you are not sure, contact us.
- You may reapply every year, but due to limited funds, repeat grants will be smaller than 1st-time grants.
How Do I Apply?
Please fill out the Prequalification Form to see if you qualify for this grant, or perhaps another one of our grants.
All HSF grants are given on the basis of financial need and the availability of funds.